After The Clubhouse closed this week, I immediately began to think of what may come to take its place. My best guess, and what I'm making my official prediction... The Grand Lux Cafe! A new concept developed by The Cheesecake Factory, the chain has been expanding of late with 3 stores in south Florida in the past 24 months. Word has it that Atlanta was on their list of upcoming markets. Having seen and eaten in their Town Center at Boca Raton (another SIMON property) location myself, I think it would be perfect for the space! Repeat Atlanta!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Former Clubhouse Primed For A "Grand" Addition
After The Clubhouse closed this week, I immediately began to think of what may come to take its place. My best guess, and what I'm making my official prediction... The Grand Lux Cafe! A new concept developed by The Cheesecake Factory, the chain has been expanding of late with 3 stores in south Florida in the past 24 months. Word has it that Atlanta was on their list of upcoming markets. Having seen and eaten in their Town Center at Boca Raton (another SIMON property) location myself, I think it would be perfect for the space! Repeat Atlanta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Repeats
-
▼
2008
(242)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Tin Drum Asia Cafe Opening Another Location... In ...
- New Yorker Lands At Mezzo To Launch His Pizzeria
- Y-3 Closing Buckhead Boutique
- Buckhead Boutique Blue Genes Goes Green?
- Does Nike Need Two Stores In Buckhead ?
- 7 For All Mankind Steps Into Lenox
- abercromie Kids Moving Into Pottery Barn Kids
- Room & Board Confirmed In West Midtown
- Former Clubhouse Primed For A "Grand" Addition
- The Clubhouse At Lenox Not "Where You Belong"
- Costco Confirmed For "Town Brookhaven"
- New Concept Takes On Former Pie Bar Space... Good ...
- "Top Chef" Blais Leaves Home
- Spoon Goes For Seconds On Moreland Ave.
- Pano's Grande Cafe Opening Next Spring In Sovereign
- Fox Sports Grill's Majority Owner Files For Chapte...
- New Thumbs Up Diner Opens Monday on Marietta Street
- Its Official! InterContinental Coming To Midtown ...
- More More More... H&M Opening In Kennesaw and Buford
- Atlanta Fish Market To Become "City" Fish Market?
- Trader Joe's Buckhead Opening Soon!
-
▼
September
(21)
I've eaten a few times at the Grand Lux in Vegas (Venetian Hotel), and at their location in Chicago. I really don't know how much it could add to the Atlanta dining landscape, since it's so similar to Cheesecake Factory (obviously some corporate synergy is going on).
ReplyDeleteYou have the same wide-ranging menu, with a lot of drinks, and a ton of huge desserts. That being said, Cheesecake seems to be very popular in Atlanta and I agree that Grand Lux would do well financially (well, maybe not in this current economy).